Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Introduction

Well, my name is Ken. I'm from Hilton Head Island, SC. Music is the biggest passion in my life. I play guitar and sing in a band here and at home. I think people need to open their eyes/ears more when it comes to music these days. So many people are stuck in the same rotation as everyone else. Besides music, i follow soccer, especially overseas. I have been many places....California, Hawaii, Italy,...and hope to see many more and I'd like to live abroad at some point in my life. I enjoy taking in others' perspectives and consider experience a valuable resource. Ignorance is probably the most annoying characteristic someone can have. My education is important to me but I also believe it is imperative to have a good time where ever you may be.

No comments: