Sunday, September 7, 2008

In Ten Years

In ten years, I will be 30 years old. I might be living in this country, I'm not sure yet. Living abroad is something I would like to do, at least for a considerable amount of time in my life. This goes back to my belief in the importance of perspective (America is not the only country in the world with an opinion). I will hopefully have traveled many different and exotic places and traveling on a small budget is more exciting and generally makes it easier to find the interesting "holes in the wall." Kids might happen and if they do, I'd like to have two of them probably. A wife or at least a partner would be great to have because I think going through life with someone else is so much more fun. I hope I won't have the need for a car. My house will hopefully be located near water or near snow, so I can surf or snowboard often and teach my kids how to do it. I hope to have left Clemson better than when I got here and have a degree in business to show for my efforts. My occupation does not have to be "big time" or flashy, but i just want to be happy doing whatever it is i do. I would like to be involved in the music industry or at least have a paying musician job on the side because I love it so much. I would love to teach my kids music and get them involved in the "right" music and not waste their time like many people do. I want to have dreams to follow still and memories to look back on.

And if I have a boy, he will have a mohawk.

No comments: